Bookkeeping & Tax Services
The West Texas Source For Trusted Bookkeeping
No matter the industry
We Provide Financial Record Keeping & Insight
We provide peace of mind by managing and keeping business’ books up to date.
Monthly Bookkeeping & Payroll
- Monthly P&L Reports
- Credit Card and Bank Account Reconciliation
- Record Individual Credit Card Purchase Transactions
- Reconcile & Manage Payroll Plans
- Maintain Vendor W-9 Information
- Create Invoicing & Collections Process
- Prepare and Process Sales and Use Tax Returns
- Prepare and Process Annual Franchise/ Corporation Returns
- Annual Records Retention
For payroll, clients are provided with the amounts due to their employees when timesheets are turned in and Clients write the checks out to them.
Every quarter their federal and state returns are filed by us.
- Organization and compilation of receipts and other expenses
- Data organization
- Data entry of required information with our approved IRS submission vendor
- Suggestions offered on tax breaks, credits and deductions that are appropriate for utilization to lower tax liability or increase refund
- Post-submission correspondence of replies with the IRS
- Records Retention required by IRS policy.
- Monitoring of Refund Status
Invoicing & Collections
This service will be coming soon…
What is not Included
- Phone calls made to IRS on client’s behalf
- Illegal information and data submissions to IRS
- Data reporting without supporting documentation
- Guaranteed refund approvals by IRS of both expected time and amounts
Ready to meet with our team?
Click below to start the appointment process
Quick and Painless
How It Works
Afterwards we will work diligently every week on your business’s books and start preparing for upcoming tax deadlines.
Standard Consultations – 30 mins
Monthly Account Meetings – 30 mins – 1 Hr
In-Depth Detailed Consults – Up to 1.5 Hrs
Almost everything is digital/virtual; not limited to local community-based clients; because it is all in real time, any reports needed are available to us. You’ll also have a bookkeeper at hand for questions, financial reports, information needed for financial institutions, returns filed, etc.
Laura and her staff are friendly and a pleasure to work with. Give them a try.”
Founder, Head Bookkeeper
Laura leads the office in monthly, quarterly and annual filings for all clients. From tending to the overview and finalization of clients profit and loss forms to switching into tax season mode, Laura is able to provide every client with exceptional financial insight and assistance throughout the whole year.